Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, August 4, 2012

How did Johnson and Johnson Companies get hooked into Federal Shutdowns and other crime? More Will be Revealed. by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Crime.  Open Letter to Johnson and Johnson Companies:  http://careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq#contact_form.




Dear Johnson and Johnson,

You were intricately linked into an organized crime cult which originated in Ohio and is represented here, also. the cult got very vindictive and is part of a drug situation in addition to medical racketeering. Here is why it interfaced with me:

1. I was involved with a black man named James Johnson in Columbus, Ohio. I had an abortion /miscarriage as a result of that relationship which was my only one. Black Crooks then caused a riot in Cincinnati, Ohio and continued to harass me.

2. I moved to Wooster, Ohio which was my ex-husband, Jerry Bauer's hometown. In Wooster, Ohio, which is an organized crime rathole, There was a Johnson, Johnson, and many other named law firm. They were not able to help individual clients, and said that they were involved in corporate law.

3. I became victimized by organized crime and became homeless and started to investigate Organized crime because I could not get hired to do anything, and had no money to go back to college, and had one son who ended up being a missing person - Justin Bauer. Justin went to North Carolina with two friends and his dad went to Florida to retire after we got divorced. They were both unreachable by phone or letter.

4. I write "Born To be Miserable" located at http://www.BornToBeMiserable.blogspot.com.

5. A gang of blacks, called "Sex With Slaves" went around from house to house in Wooster, Ohio and other areas looking for females and considered themselves to be whores. I got assaulted and got robbed. A group of blacks also showed up and left a bunch of empty beer bottles in my house which were Colt 45. I met my current fiance at The Salvation Army Shelter in Wooster, Ohio. We are both white.

6. We are currently in Lynchburg, VA, where there are a lot of questionable activities going on. If you take a look at Born To be Miserable online, you will see some of them. We are living outside because of the staff at the Salvation Army getting abusive (blacks) and my roommate whose last name is Johnson getting abusive also. My fiance did not have this problem - I did. Joyce Johnson is a known black trouble maker in the area according to a lot of people, but is supposed to be some kind of thin "buppie" type to herself.  She is probably in her 40's or 50's.

7. There is a Johnson Medical clinic here, and the local Free Clinic wants a through ethics investigation. Johnson Medical Clinic could be linked to This abusive prior roommate at the Salvation Army with the last name of Johnson also- like Johnson and Johnson and the medical center.

8. I have never heard anything about Johnson and Johnson before, but in addition to all of this, Johnson is an old political name.

9. Is this linked to your company and/or the Obama Administration??



Regards,



Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.